Our Contingent Fee Agreement
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. understands that victims and families have enough to worry about after an accident. This is why we charge what is known as a contingency fee.
This means that there are no up-front costs for you and that we only get paid an attorney’s fee if we win your case. If and when we secure the settlement or verdict you deserve, we take an agreed-upon percentage of the total recovery. You may be responsible to pay the litigation expenses in the event that you do not win. Please call one of our personal injury lawyers to further discuss how a contingent fee will work in your case.
Why Contingency Fees?
Our firm has worked with thousands of clients throughout the years, and we believe contingency fees make for the best fee arrangements. Here’s why:
- Victims and families face many physical, emotional, and financial burdens following accidents and injuries. Contingency fees mean they won’t have to worry about additional out-of-pocket expenses.
- Injured victims can focus on their recoveries, rather than worrying about how to pay for an attorney.
- Contingency fees level the playing field between victims and large insurance companies or corporations. By funding cases ourselves, we are not limited by the amount of money clients can afford to pay. If needed, this means we can pay for the resources and experts needed to create a winning case.
Let Our Accident Attorneys Fight for You
At Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C., we believe everyone has the right to excellent legal representation, regardless of how much money they have – and we firmly believe contingency fees help victims gain access to skilled and experienced lawyers.
When you work with proven attorneys, you increase your chances of recovering:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost work wages and future earnings
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Other economic and non-economic damages
If you have questions about our contingency fees and your case, contact us for a FREE consultation.