Leaders in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia Legal Communities
Decades of Proven Results & Peer Recognition
At Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata, Siegel, P.C., our team of Washington, DC personal injury attorneys is backed by a proven record of success in personal injury claims and litigation. You do not have to take our word for it.
Below, you will find a list of some of our notable distinctions:
- Our three active Partners are Past Presidents of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- All active partners selected for inclusion in theWashington, DC Super Lawyers® listing each year since 2011. Only 5% of Washington, DC attorneys are selected for this list.
- Two of our partners were recognized as Washington’s “Top Lawyers” by Washingtonian Magazine. One partner has received this honor every survey year since 1997; another partner has been recognized every year since 2004.
- Two partners are the founders of the Brain Injury Association of the District of Columbia; one partner is the current President of this association, and one partner is the current Vice President of this organization.
- We have been chosen as Preferred Lawyers by the Brain Injury Association of America.
- Two of our partners are Board Certified as civil trial attorneys by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Each of the active partners at our firm earned the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell®: an AV Preeminent® rating.
- We are members of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Leaders Forum.
- Over the past four decades, our team has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
WHAT DO THESE DISTINCTIONS MEAN FOR YOU?
Finding the right personal injury attorney isn’t easy. When you work with our lawyers, you will have confidence knowing that our accomplishments are a true reflection of the high-quality legal service that we provide to each of our clients. If you suffered an injury, your legal representative may have the power to change the outcome of your case, for better or for worse. Choose a law firm that has proven its ability to deliver results.
When it comes to personal injury cases, there is no substitute for professional experience. Collectively, our team has spent more than 90 years in the legal field – let us put our knowledge to work for your personal injury claim or lawsuit. Together, these accolades and achievements are a reflection of our reputation for excellence in the legal community; a reputation that we continue to uphold for each of our clients.
When you work with Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata, Siegel, P.C., you can have peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands. Contact our office today and schedule a free case consultation to see what we can do for your case.