Washington, DC Personal Injury Lawyer
More than $250 Million in Compensation Recovered
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. has been serving injured residents and families in need for more than 40 years. By drawing from extensive experience and resources, we have managed to continually meet the needs of our clients and establish our firm as one of the premier practices in the region. Our Washington, DC personal injury attorneys offer injured victims the commitment and representation needed to obtain justice and fair compensation. Other points clients can feel confident about when choosing to work with our firm include:
- Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined experience.
- Our firm has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of clients.
- We offer free case evaluations so that victims in need can learn more about their case.
- All three of our firm's active partners have been selected for inclusion in the prestigious Super Lawyers® Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Our partners have earned the highest AV® Rating from nationwide attorney-ranking service Martindale Hubbell®.
- Two of our partners have received recognition as Washington, DC's Top Lawyers by Washingtonian Magazine.
- We handle a wide range of personal injury cases and fight for the compensation our clients deserve.
If you or your loved one has recently suffered any damages as a result of another's negligence, place your trust in a proven firm that is passionate about protecting your rights.
Chaikin Sherman Cammarata Siegel, P.C.
Auto and Truck Accidents
Super Lawyers Magazine Recognition
Traumatic Brain Injuries In Athletes
BIADC Charity Event
Swiming Pool Safety and Supervision
Small vs Large Accident Cases
Particular Susceptibility To or Fear of an injury
Joseph Cammarata Wins Two Settlements
Joe Cammarata Recent Settlement
Our focus on providing step-by-step assistance to clients has allowed us to handle even the most serious and challenging cases. From car accidents and
truck accidents to claims involving complex medical issues such as
brain injuries to
whistleblower and qui tam cases, there is no case that we are not prepared to handle. We also offer our support to clients grappling with emotionally challenging experiences, including
catastrophic injuries and
Schedule a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Needs
We encourage all injured victims throughout the region to take advantage of our free case evaluations. Allow a member of our legal team to personally review your case, listen to your story, inform you of your rights, and explain how we can help. We have dedicated our professional careers and personal lives to fighting for victims' rights and we are confident that we can help you through difficult times.
Contact a Washington, DC personal injury lawyer from Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. today by calling (202) 659-8600.