The Law Offices of Chaikin and Sherman, P.C.
Toll Free -
Phone - 202.659.8600
Fax - 202.659.8680
Personal Injury Attorneys
Washington, DC, Maryland, & Virginia
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C.
For over 40 years, the lawyers at Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. have been successfully representing victims of serious personal injury and wrongful death. Our firm has built its reputation on an unwavering commitment to aggressive and creative litigation strategies, always seeking to ensure our clients receive complete justice.
The firm focuses on helping individuals who have suffered serious personal injury from:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents (Tractor-trailer accidents)
- Train and mass transit crashes
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Unsafe premises (Slip and fall accidents)
The firm also handles cases on behalf of whistleblowers who report fraud, waste, and abuse against the federal government.
Whether the personal injury you have suffered is a traumatic brain injury, broken bones, paralysis, disfigurement, or neck and back injuries, the experienced attorneys at CSCS seek to obtain maximum compensation for our clients — including compensation for the emotional pain and suffering that often accompanies serious injury. Our firm prides itself on fighting for justice for any individual who has been injured by carelessness or negligence. No case is too big or too small for us.
A Personal Injury Firm You Can Trust
All three of the firm's partners have been selected to be included in the 2011 and 2012 publication of Washington, DC Super Lawyers. Our firm's team of lawyers also includes:
- Two past Presidents of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC
- The current Treasurer of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC
- A partner who was recognized by the 2012 publication of Washington DC Super Lawyers Magazine as one of the top 100 lawyers of Washington, DC
- Two partners who were recognized as Washington's "Top Lawyers" by Washingtonian Magazine in 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2011
- A partner who was recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of Washington's "Top Fifty Lawyers" in 1997
- A partner who was recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of Washington's "Top Forty Lawyers Under Forty" in 1998
- A partner who was recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of Washington's "Top Seventy-Five Lawyers" in 2002
- The founders and current President and Vice President of the Brain Injury Association of Washington, DC
- A partner certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in civil trial
The law firm and all three partners also enjoy the highest rating (AV) from the Martindale-Hubbell organization.
We believe every case is unique and requires special personal attention. If you are looking for a personal injury attorney you can trust, please email our experienced Washington DC personal injury attorneys today, or call us at 202-659-8600 for a free confidential consultation. Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. has offices in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.