Personal Injury Lawyer Woodbridge, VA
Woodbridge, VA, is a beautiful town in Northern Virginia. The city is home to many families and businesses. Unfortunately, accidents happen. And when they do, you need a personal injury lawyer to fight for you.
A personal injury lawyer can help you in a variety of ways if you have been injured in an accident. They can assist you in navigating the legal system, negotiating with insurance companies, and obtaining fair compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages. With their expertise, experience, and resources, they can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
At Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C., our lawyers are here to help you with your personal injury needs. Our law firm services clients in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, and other cities throughout Virginia. We offer a free consultation so that we can learn more about your accident and injuries and determine if you have a case.
Choosing the Right Personal Injury Attorney in Woodbridge
There are many personal injury attorneys in Woodbridge, VA, to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you?
The best way to find a personal injury lawyer is to ask for recommendations from friends or family. If you know someone who has been in a similar situation, they may be able to recommend a good lawyer. You can also look online for reviews of personal injury lawyers in Woodbridge, VA.
Once you have a few names, you can start to narrow down your choices. The first thing you should do is call each lawyer and set up a consultation. This is usually a free service that the lawyer offers. During the consultation, you can ask questions and get a feel for the lawyer.
After meeting with a few personal injury lawyers, you should be able to choose one you feel comfortable with. This is an important decision, so take your time selecting the right lawyer.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact a personal injury attorney at Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. today. We have outstanding lawyers that can help you with your legal issues by helping you determine whether your claim is valid, how to file it, advise you on the best course of action moving forward, and represent you in court if necessary.
Damages We Can Help You Recover
There are many different types of damages that you may be entitled to if you have been injured in an accident. These include:
- Medical expenses: You may be able to recover the cost of medical treatment, including hospitalization, surgery, and rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: If you have been unable to work because of your injuries, you may be able to recover your lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: You may be able to recover damages for the physical and emotional pain that you have suffered as a result of your injuries.
- Property damage: If there was any damage to your personal property due to the accident, you might be able to recover compensation to help pay for replacements.
Here is a small sample of some of our successful verdicts and settlements:
- $15 million for a woman who was permanently paralyzed from the neck down due to being struck by a stray bullet.
- $6 million on behalf of a man who suffered a brain injury due to a rear-end collision.
- $5 million medical malpractice settlement on behalf of a 14-year-old client who suffered a severe brain injury due to a doctor’s inappropriate chemical product use.
- $4.8 million on behalf of a severely injured man when his motorcycle struck a trailer being pulled by a minivan.
- $4.5 million for a woman who was seriously injured in a pedestrian accident after being struck from behind by a transit bus in a crosswalk.
See additional examples of our case victories and settlements on our “Case Results” page.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Woodbridge, VA
Our personal injury lawyers handle various cases in Woodbridge. Some of the most common include:
You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries if you have been involved in a car accident. This includes both physical and emotional injuries you incurred due to the accident. A personal injury attorney will help you determine who is at fault and what damages you are entitled to.
Although there are always risks when a player participates in a sport, some injuries are due to the negligence of another party. Examples of negligence that contributes to sports injuries include:
- Inadequate safety equipment
- Dangerous playing conditions
- Poor coaching
- Negligently being sent back into play when you are still injured
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another party, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. This type of claim can be complex, so having an experienced lawyer on your side is crucial.
Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional fails to provide the expected standard of care, which results in an injury to the patient. Common examples of medical malpractice include:
- Birth injuries: If a medical professional fails to properly care for a mother during childbirth, the baby can be injured.
- Surgical errors: If a surgeon makes a mistake during surgery, this can result in serious injuries or even death.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or entity, you may be entitled to compensation. A personal injury attorney in Woodbridge, VA, can help you understand your rights and options.
Woodbridge, VA Personal Injury Lawyers That Work For You
The Woodbridge personal injury lawyers with Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. have a proven track record of success in helping clients obtain the maximum compensation possible for injuries they have suffered due to the negligence of others. Our firm has consistently demonstrated the expertise needed to help our clients see that justice is served. We have the resources necessary to conduct thorough investigations of all the circumstances contributing to personal injury cases, gathering the evidence to establish negligence and other types of liability.
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. has obtained more than $500 million in verdicts and settlements, and our attorneys have more than a century of combined legal experience. Two of our partners are certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Our firm has also earned the highest AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, one of the most respected attorney-ranking service organizations in the United States. Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. attorneys work passionately on behalf of our clients to help them secure fair compensation – no case is too complex for us to litigate.
Contact a Woodbridge, VA, Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you are looking for the highest level of representation available for your personal injury case, turn to Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. Our firm has helped clients recover more than $500 million in compensation, and we have more than 100 years of combined experience. Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers® recognizes all our partners, and our firm includes three past presidents of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C. We work to help our clients obtain fair settlement offers to compensate them for the injuries they’ve suffered, but our attorneys are well-equipped to go to trial if needed. Call (202) 659-8600 or contact us online to get the proven legal representation you deserve.