Our Contingent-Fee Agreement
If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. understands that victims
and families have enough to worry about after an accident. This is why
we work cases on what is known as
contingency fees. Contingency fees mean that there are no up-front costs for you and that
we only get paid if we win your case. If and when we secure the settlement or verdict you deserve, we take
an agreed-upon percentage of the total recovery.
Why Contingency Fees?
Our firm has worked with thousands of clients throughout the years, and
we believe contingency fees make for the best fee arrangements. Here’s why:
- Victims and families face many physical, emotional, and financial burdens
following accidents and injuries. Contingency fees mean they won’t
have to worry about additional out-of-pocket expenses.
- Injured victims can focus on their recoveries, rather than worrying about
how to pay for an attorney.
- Contingency fees level the playing field between victims and large insurance
companies or corporations. By funding cases ourselves, we are not limited
by the amount of money clients can afford to pay. If needed, this means
we can pay for the resources and experts needed to create a winning case.
Let Our Accident Attorneys Fight for You
At Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C., we believe everyone
has the right to excellent legal representation, regardless of how much
money they have - and we firmly believe contingency fees help victims
gain access to skilled and experienced lawyers.
When you work with proven attorneys, you increase your chances of recovering:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost work wages and future earnings
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Other economic and non-economic damages
If you have questions about our contingency fees and your case,
contact us for a FREE consultation.