The Law Offices of Chaikin and Sherman, P.C.
Toll Free -
Phone - 202.659.8600
Fax - 202.659.8680
Nursing Home Abuse and Injury
Virginia, Maryland, & Washington, DC
When we make the difficult decision to place a loved one in a nursing home, we do so because we believe that their quality of life will be better because of the care and attention they will receive in that environment. Nothing is more difficult than learning that the people that you trusted to care for your loved one have injured them by acting carelessly, or, even worse, purposely abusing them.
The nursing home abuse lawyers at the law firm of Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. understand the issues involved in pursuing cases against nursing homes and/or their employees who fail to live up to the responsibility of caring for those who have trusted them with their lives and well-being.
- Learn more about nursing home injuries
- Learn the signs of nursing home abuse and neglect
- Types of Abuse in Group Homes
Recent Group Home/Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Settlements
- In excess of $2 million obtained on behalf of 9 claimants against the District of Columbia and its contractors resulting from the negligent care of developmentally disabled wards of the District of Columbia
- $1.8 million obtained on behalf of an already paralyzed stroke victim, against a wheelchair transport company which dropped him on his head from the van onto the sidewalk when transporting him from physical therapy to his home.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of negligent or intentional conduct at a nursing home in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, please email or call our skilled nursing home negligence lawyers today. We are committed to obtaining justice for you - the victim.