The Law Offices of Chaikin and Sherman, P.C.
Toll Free -
Phone - 202.659.8600
Fax - 202.659.8680
Personal Injury Law: Frequently Asked Questions
Maryland, Washington, DC, & Virginia
Personal Injury Questions
- Auto Accident Questions
- Consumer Fraud Questions
- Medical Malpractice Questions
- Truck Accident Questions
- Wrongful Death Questions
- Drunk Driving Questions
- Brain Injury Questions
- Embolization Device Questions
- Police Brutality Questions
- Pharmaceutical Error Questions
- Bad Faith Insurance Questions
- What is a "Tort?"
- Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What should I do if I'm hurt by the carelessness of another person?
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- What are your fees?
- How long will it take?
- What should I do if a lawyer I don't know approaches me?
- What areas of law are Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. experienced at dealing with?
- Seek medical attention. If you or a loved one is seriously injured you must focus on the real life details of getting well and dealing with what are often tragic lifestyle changes. When you are part of the Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. personal injury lawyer family, we eliminate the burden of dealing with the insurance company and fully represent all of your interests.
- Do not sign anything unrelated to your medical care. To protect your right to obtain full compensation for your injuries, you must be careful not to discuss what happened with others, or sign anything, until you have spoken with a personal injury lawyer.
- Call your personal injury lawyer here at Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. We are here to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You can call our personal injury office at 202-659-8600 or 800-229-8384 at anytime to obtain the name and phone number of the personal injury lawyer on call. Serving Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
A personal injury lawyer at Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. will "go the extra mile" to assure that you will obtain all of the compensation to which you are entitled for your injuries.
We charge a contingent fee. Our personal injury lawyers obtain a fee for our services only when we obtain compensation for you for your injuries. If there is no recovery, there is no lawyer fee. You may still be responsible for expenses incurred by our firm. Your initial consultation is always free. Call our personal injury lawyers to discuss your case at 202-659-8600 or email us.
Our personal injury lawyers believe in aggressively pursuing each case to provide our clients with the full compensation they deserve for their injuries. The time frame largely depends on the nature of the injury and how long it takes for you to recover or reach maximum medical improvement.
The decision regarding who to trust with your case is one you should make carefully. If you do not know a lawyer, we suggest that you assure yourself that your selection is someone who has experience in personal injury litigation. At Chaikin & Sherman all of our personal injury lawyers are engaged in representing injured victims. If you are unfamiliar with us, please click About Us. We believe our reputation is your guarantee of our competence and effectiveness.
We offer experienced representation to those who have suffered any serious personal injury, including brain injuries, caused by the careless action of others. We have been successful in recovering for our seriously injured clients against:
- Operators of Tractor Trailers and Automobiles
- Drunk Drivers
- Careless Doctors
- Manufacturers of Defective Products
- Property Owners and Managers
- Abusive Police